The Sun Trip forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Crisis / Crise Sun TRIP 2015

+22
Sylvain Machefert
Paul Bermejo
candille lionel
Natxo Eguren
Eric Morel
Francois Mendez
Dirk Huyghe Association
Andoni Rodelgo
Aude
Béatrice Cazanave
Andreas Hübl
bernard.cauquil
Pauline de La Marnierre
Laurent DALOU
Graham Sparey-Taylor
Denis BERTETT
Olivier (Association)
Henri Jonckheere
Anick-Marie
Antonio de Chiara
Thomas Pollet Association
Sun Trip - officiel
26 participants

Page 1 sur 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Crisis / Crise Sun TRIP 2015 Empty Crisis / Crise Sun TRIP 2015

Message par Sun Trip - officiel 2015-02-11, 18:13

Pour réagir au désistement du partenaire Astana EXPO 2017, et au choix de modification de parcours.

To react to the Astana EXPO 2017 partner's withdrawal, and course modifying.

pale
Sun Trip - officiel
Sun Trip - officiel

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Crisis / Crise Sun TRIP 2015 Empty Re: Crisis / Crise Sun TRIP 2015

Message par Thomas Pollet Association 2015-02-11, 18:35

Avant toutes autres réactions, Est ce que Colmar est toujours d'actualité?

http://suntrip.thomas-pollet.fr/

Message par Antonio de Chiara 2015-02-11, 18:42

Hi Guys! I'm in a very bad feelings but I hope in a low cost travel for Astana anyway.I think it is the best idea to continue to the same programm and don't talk about that situation with our parteners and sponsor...
Antonio

Antonio de Chiara

Message par Thomas Pollet Association 2015-02-11, 18:43

Florian,
la première chose qui me vient à l'esprit est l'engagement que mes partenaires me montrent.
Je dois dans un premier temps leur en faire part. Ils supportent la quasi totalité financière et matériel du projet. Je ne sais pas encore leur réaction, mais il me semble qu'il faille les prévenir.

Message par Thomas Pollet Association 2015-02-11, 18:46

If we don't talk about that situation with our partners, what about the return of the bike... It the big deal!

Message par Antonio de Chiara 2015-02-11, 18:49

my support is for the sun trip team

I'm think to coming  back in the same way...pedaling back to Europe
with love Antonio

ps: don't talk about until our official decision

Antonio de Chiara

Message par Anick-Marie 2015-02-11, 19:06

Nous n'avons pas rediscuté de Colmar depuis la nouvelle tombée avant-hier. Ce sera à réévaluer avec tout le reste en fonction des nouveaux budgets. Nous tenons à vous impliquer dans la suite avant toute décision subséquente.
Anick-Marie
Anick-Marie

http://www.thesuntrip.com

Message par Henri Jonckheere 2015-02-11, 19:11

Don't forget also the issue in Ukraine and Russia in the coming days we will see if it cool down or not. If the tension continue I don't think that it is safe to go there with limited capacity of follow-up.
Henri Jonckheere
Henri Jonckheere

http://www.go4ecomobility.com

Message par Thomas Pollet Association 2015-02-11, 19:24

Je pense que Colmar peut être supporté par chacun budgétairement. Il est plus que nécessaire de se rencontrer. Non?

Message par Olivier (Association) 2015-02-11, 19:27

Hi all,

First of all, I'm really sorry for Florian and the team who made so much efforts to organise the ST2015 to Astana.

Do not forget that the risk of the Astana 2017 failure was already known in last june: https://thesuntrip.forumactif.org/t235-lettre-d-information-newsletter-29-06-2014

I am in the mind of:
- avoiding Ukraine & Russia,
- circling a loop, in order to reduce return costs,
- the idea of a two way trip to Ouarzazate or to Turkey suits to me,
- I also had the idea to do a loop in Europe:
  - The "ic seas loop": a loop around Adriatic and Baltic seas:
      Leg 1: http://goo.gl/maps/cGNwC
      Leg 2: http://goo.gl/maps/FBpWs
      Leg 3: http://goo.gl/maps/Gc0Wd
  - The "Home sweet home loop": a loop through the living places of most of European participants: http://goo.gl/maps/EIbgj
  - Not a loop, probably to difficult to organise: the path through the S, W, E and North extremes of continental UE: http://goo.gl/maps/3G91Y

In case we go to KZ, let's go to Almaty instead of Astana: more typical, more Asian.

Olivier
Olivier (Association)
Olivier (Association)

Message par Olivier (Association) 2015-02-11, 19:33

Thomas Pollet a écrit:Je pense que Colmar peut être supporté par chacun budgétairement. Il est plus que nécessaire de se rencontrer. Non?
Maybe we could organise a Skype video conference (up to 10 persons) next week end ? Or right now...
Olivier (Association)
Olivier (Association)

Message par Henri Jonckheere 2015-02-11, 19:55

Ok for a Skype session but not today let's organise it

I like the loop propose by Olivier http://goo.gl/maps/EIbgj

Henri Jonckheere
Henri Jonckheere

http://www.go4ecomobility.com

Message par Denis BERTETT 2015-02-11, 20:32

Hello everyone!

These are indeed sad news we’re receiving tonight, but there is so much worse in life, so let’s take it easy!

Answering your question frankly, Florian, as far as we’re concerned Élise and I find it unreasonable to keep Astana as our goal if improvising and without a minimum support to the participants. We also find it relatively unreasonable to change the course so dramatically and choose Morocco as our new half-loop destination, especially because the situation, climatically among others, is certainly not the same in Maghreb as along the initial itinerary.

A Milan-Turkey-Milan loop seems to us to be the most logical option: it will leave us with at least one part of the scheduled course (half of the southerner’s) and will let us cope with the inevitable dosis of improvisation we’ll have to face because of that critical budget loss without any problem, given the good general conditions in this part of the world. (We won’t hide that Turkey would also please us as we would so much love to go there, but of course we’re doing our best not to take that into consideration here.)

We’re perfectly aware of the disadvantages this course modification would imply, particularly for our three Kazakh friends (who would then have to fly twice from and back to Kazakhstan, and with their bikes!), but also for those who had applied to the Sun Trip because the dreamt of going through Ukraine or ride accross Russia and Kazakhstan. Even for us, a first contact with Central Asia on a solar bike sounded like a dream! But despite these difficulties we’ll have to think about (should the Kazakh participants be specifically supported?), we still do believe that in the current situation a Milan-Turkey-Milan loop is the best of the three solutions proposed in the email.

Maybe it was a mistake to rely so much on a sponsor if almost all of the project depended on them, but to err is human! And anyhow Élise and I will ride our bikes this summer, whichever the destination of the Sun Trip as long as it seems okay to us, and even if in the end there should be no Sun Trip. And we wanted to thank Florian and the whole organization team for teaching us that it was possible to go so far on a bike thanks to solar energy!

We’re convinced that we’ll all quickly get over this unpleasant situation and wish Florian and the organization team courage and strength, and the Sun Trip family solidarity! And we’re looking forward to know everyone’s opinion!

Denis (in the name of team Deli Dolu).

Denis BERTETT

http://delidolusuntrip2015.jimdo.com

Message par Sun Trip - officiel 2015-02-11, 21:24

Chers amis,
Merci pour vos messages, ça nous fait chaud au coeur.
Plutôt que de répondre sur ce forum, nous vous proposons de vous envoyer des emails collectifs tous les deux ou trois jours pour répondre à chacune des questions et des remarques.
Dans tous les cas sous 15 jours maximum nous prendrons une décision ferme quant à ce Sun Trip.
Nous avons discuté avec l'équipe ce soir. On reste motivé, contre vent et marée.

Dear friends, thanks for your message.
We will send you an collectif email each 2 or 3 days to anwser to your question and remarks.
In maximum 15 days we will take a final decision about this SUn Trip 2015.
We are still motivated !

Florian.

Sun Trip - officiel
Sun Trip - officiel

Message par Graham Sparey-Taylor 2015-02-11, 21:48

Dear Florian and team,

I'm gutted for you (us).

KAZ was your dream, it should still be if it can remain the same.

But, to be fair, the funding affects you more than the riders.

The low budget (if it works for you), we at Gwawr HQ support Astana as the primary destination.
We will carry on with Astana, so as not to lose time till we hear otherwise.

Perhaps you could list some costs/needs just in case there is anything any of use can do.

respect and love from Wales to you all.
graham
Graham Sparey-Taylor
Graham Sparey-Taylor

http://www.solarcarwales.co.uk

Crisis / Crise Sun TRIP 2015 Empty POURSUITE DE REFLEXION - FOLLOWING OF DISCUSSION

Message par Laurent DALOU 2015-02-11, 22:04

Florian, on poursuit la réflexion car il y a plusieurs hypothèses sur lesquelles travailler.
- La première hypothèse serait de poursuivre sur le Kazakhstan avec un budget limité, tout en tenant compte de la situation de tension entre l'Ukraine et la Russie. Ceci concerne surtout les partisans de la voie nord.
- La seconde hypothèse serait de partir sur un autre projet :
1- une boucle du style Milan, Grèce, Bulgarie, Roumanie, Hongrie, Allemagne et France avec une arrivée au Lac du Bourget !)
2- une boucle du style Milan, France, Espagne, France, Belgique, Allemagne et Italie ou France
3- un escargot  du style Milan, Grèce, Hongrie, France, Espagne... et pourquoi pas un final au Maroc (ce dernier pays est très porté sur l'énergie solaire ces derniers temps)
Bien entendu, ce ne sont que des hypothèses de travail. Ne connaissant pas le budget possible sans les subventions prévues  peut-être que c'est irréaliste ?
Tu as, ainsi que toute l'équipe du Sun Trip, tout notre soutien. Amicalement

Florian,
We need to continue discussions as there are several hypotheses to work on.
- The first hypothesis would be to continue on Kazakhstan with a limited budget, taking into account the tense situation between Ukraine and Russia. This concerns mainly supporters of the north track.
- The second hypothesis would be to start on another project:
1- a loop as e.g. Milan, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Germany and France with an arrival at Lake Bourget!)
2- a loop as e.g. Milan, France, Spain, France, Belgium, Germany and Italy or France
3- a snail trail as e.g. Milan, Greece, Hungary, France, Spain ... and why not an end in Morocco (the latter is focused on solar energy these days)
Of course, these are only working hypotheses. Not knowing the budget possible without the planned subsidies maybe it's unrealistic?
You have, You and the team of Sun Trip, our full support. All the best
Laurent DALOU
Laurent DALOU

http://www.atracore.com/

Message par Thomas Pollet Association 2015-02-12, 00:41

Cher Florian, chère Anick-Marie, chère famille du Suntrip,

Dès que j'ai appris cette nouvelle, je me suis mis en contact avec les connectés du moment. J'ai échangé quelques opinions.

La première chose que je veux dire, c'est que je suis en train de lire le récit que tu as écris, Florian, "sur la route du soleil levant" et je me dis que dans l'épreuve de la préparation comme du voyage, tu sais que tout est possible, surtout la réussite. Nous tombons tous à quatre mois du départ, le voyage sera dur, mais il sera. Tel est mon souhait.

Tu comprendras que je veux que nous puissions prendre la décision de braver la tempête et traverser la steppe.
J'ai une pensée pour Anick-Marie qui s'investit avec toute l'énergie d'une Alexandra David-Neel dans cette aventure. Elle aussi peut nous montrer la voie du courage; voyez en elle celle qui vous interdira d'avoir peur de prendre la route.

La route du Maroc n'est pas une option que j'envisage. Aux dires d'un ami connaissant le pays, nous nous retrouverons sur une route à croiser des 4x4 de touristes allant vers le désert. Nous attendons l'avis de Paul sur le sujet, mais il est vrai que l'esprit annoncé risque d'en prendre un coup. Faudra t il le digérer?
Une boucle en Europe occidentale le serait encore moins de mon point de vue.

Un partenaire de la taille d'Astana Expo 2017 me parait difficile à remplacer. Il est sûr que le fait de ne pouvoir faire revenir nos montures comme prévu, implique un effort supplémentaire de notre part et de nos partenaires qui se sont engagés sur des données maintenant changées. Mais le fait d'un parcours avec une logistique allégée ne me dérangerait pas si il n'affectait pas l'économie de votre petite entreprise qu'est le SUN TRIP que nous souhaitons tous prospère.

Il y a tant de sentiments mélangés que j'écris / j'efface. Votre décision sera la votre, elle va être très rapide, nous ne nous serons même pas encore vu pour en discuter de vive voix à Colmar. Nous respecterons tous cela.

J'aime cette phrase que vous avez peut être déjà entendu du Dalaï Lama:

"Que tous les voyageurs trouvent leur bonheur quelque soit leur route. Puissent-ils sans effort accomplir la tâche qui leur est destinée. Et une fois revenus sains et saufs sur la rive, puissent-ils dans la joie être réunis avec leurs proches".

Peut être sera t il avec efforts.

Et puisque nous sommes dans les proverbes d'orient, peut être aussi, les thaïlandais nous aideront-ils:

"En évitant le tigre, on rencontre le crocodile"

Bonne nuit.

ThOmas.

Message par Pauline de La Marnierre 2015-02-12, 02:55

Dear friends of the Sun Trip,

On my side, I strongly support the Astana destination.

Now I understand financial constraints, unfortunately, I will lose my whole sponsorship if the final destination isn't Astana, as my sponsors are counting on my trip to do an internal communication project around their activities in Kazakhstan.

As I have already committed myself to them, I believe that, if the destination changes, I would thus not be able to participate in the official Sun Trip and would have no other choice than to ride to Astana on my own. I cannot disappoint them.

I greatly cherish this project, the people that fight to make it happen and I admire your will and courage. I would be extremely disappointed and frustrated if I could not ride with the other participants and participate to the main adventure. I really hope we can find a solution to maintain Astana as the fiinal destination.

Lots of love,

Pauline

Pauline de La Marnierre

http://suntripping.wordpress.com

Message par bernard.cauquil 2015-02-12, 07:04

Bonjour à tous,

A l'heure où nous recevions le courriel de Florian, avec Béatrice et Yannick nous préparions la salle de concert où nous avons projeté hier soir le film de l'édition 2013. Nous avons présenté « La route des Steppes », nos vélos et débattu de notre préparation pour le Suntrip 2015 comme si de rien n'était.

Cette nouvelle assène  un coup de massue à toute l'équipe, particulièrement à Florian qui depuis des mois porte ce projet à bout de bras pour le faire vivre.

Pour nous participants, la déception est grande mais je me mets à la place de Florian, de tous les membres de l'équipe qui consacrent beaucoup de temps pour faire exister ce Suntrip 2015 et nous permettre de vivre une extraordinaire aventure.
Dans un premier temps, il nous faut respecter les sentiments qu'ils peuvent éprouver.
Je comprends que Florian, dans ses commentaires à chaud puisse parler de déshonneur personnel, avec toute l'énergie, tout le temps qu'il passe pour préparer cette épreuve, pour la faire vivre, pour nous donner l'occasion de partager les émotions qu'il a pu connaître lors de ses voyages à vélo : c'est humain.
Justement, c'est aussi pour toute ces mêmes raisons qu'il n'y a aucun déshonneur pour lui dans cette annonce du désengagement « d'Astana EXPO 2017 ».

Il me paraîtrait  raisonnable de prendre un peu de temps pour digérer ces événements, pour imaginer collectivement des solutions, explorer de nouvelles pistes, choisir ce que pourrait devenir le Suntrip 2015 : différent certainement mais tout aussi intense, riche d'émotions, d'aventures humaines et sportives.

Je proposerais de se donner un délai suffisant, disons un bon mois jusqu'au 15 mars, avant de communiquer en externe sur ce problème.
Ainsi simultanément à la diffusion de l'information sur le désengagement d'Astana EXPO 2015 comme partenaire du Suntrip 2015, nous pourrions être en mesure de proposer une solution alternative.
Pour les autres sponsors du Suntrip 2015, pour les liens que chaque concurrent à pu tisser jusqu'à ce jour avec différents partenaires, ce serait un bel exemple que de démontrer notre capacité tous ensemble, organisateurs et participants, à surmonter les difficultés rencontrées pour conduire ce Suntrip 2015 jusqu'au bout.
Si besoin, je me tiens à la disposition de l'équipe pour apporter mon aide.

Suntripement
Bernard
bernard.cauquil
bernard.cauquil

http://www.sunrider.fr

Message par Andreas Hübl 2015-02-12, 09:28

First of all we want to say sorry to Florian and his team, who has put so much effort into the whole project! We fully understand your worries and appreciate your efforts to find a proper solution!

Doing Milan-Turkey-Milan may be logical, but no option for us. Please consider that media would be less interested on this option and the whole communication which was made so far would be wrong (disappointed followers, partners and media!!!). Even though Turkey is a great, diverse and awesome destination - the real adventure begins further east!

We, team nandita, will definitely opt for the low-budget version of the trip! The only bad thing on this option is that there wont be a salary for the organization. There´s no real need for checkpoint hosts, the movie would be a "nice-to-have" and given the huge ammount of video- and photo-coverage made by the individual teams, there will be a ton of material to produce something. The return of the bikes will anyway be organized according to the "crisis" mail. Please bear in mind that the Sun Trip should be an adventure! So is there really a big need for full support?

In 2008, I have participated at the Mongol Rally (from London to Ulan Bataar, Mongolia in a crappy car) - the only thing the organization did was a jersey, very little documentation and "how-to´s" and a beer at the finish line. So guys - please don´t be scared! Depending on the route you choose, you can avoid "difficult" regions and still have the adventure of your life! If you are worried, form bulks of teams and support each other!

Can we do it? Yes we can! sunny

We are really looking forward to a great summer with great people!
Anita & Andreas

Andreas Hübl

http://www.nandita.at

Message par Béatrice Cazanave 2015-02-12, 09:52

Bonjour,

Yannick et moi sommes vraiment tristes de ce mauvais coup de sort. Il n'y a aucun déshonneur pour toi Florian, nous savons que tu te démènes à fond pour faire avancer ce projet.

Le Kazakhstan est une destination bien ancrée dans nos têtes maintenant et nous sommes favorables à une aventure Low Cost et même s'il faut éviter l'Ukraine en passant par la Biélorussie.

Pourquoi pas une arrivée à Almaty si Astana ne veut pas de nous?

Quoi qu'il en soit nous irons où on nous dira d'aller (nous sommes des vrais moutons) et je pense que mes sponsors se satisferont d'une destination différente. Le pire serait de tout annuler.

Amitiés à tous.

Béatrice Cazanave

Message par Béatrice Cazanave 2015-02-12, 10:06

I totally agree with Anita and Andréas. Wink

Béatrice Cazanave

Message par Antonio de Chiara 2015-02-12, 10:07

I think ,If we won't lose credibility about us,organizzation,and much more with,people,countries,fans,sponsor,supporters,patronage of cities we have to continue with the almost same goal : 8500km,Kazakistan (also another city) .That are the bedrocks of our Sun Trip that we have promoted for months.
I think is a good idea to not cross ukraine and prefer belarus and russia due the update in ukraine.
low cost budget isn't a problem! but to say more ,we need to know how actually that money are spent....
I Think the only thing we strictly need is a truck to carry back our bikes from astana or an other city...

regard

if i can do something for the organizzation tell me..

Antonio de Chiara

Message par Antonio de Chiara 2015-02-12, 10:09

I'm totaly agree with pauline...I can't betray and lose my supporter (for the crowdfunding),my university and my sponsor...I think , to continue to kazakistan anyway

Antonio de Chiara

Message par Thomas Pollet Association 2015-02-12, 10:51

The big deal is the return of the bikes. The rest...

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant